BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 24, 2009

OMG!!! Hola senioritas!!! Miss me?! I know I said that I will be only updating after the exams but well....WHO DA HELL CARES?! I know I should be studying but well....I HAVEN'T!!! Just watched finish a movie...
Okay a short review about it... it is the sequel of Pink Panther. Although it is not as funny as the first movie, but it is still funny weh!!! Also just bought a new Wii game yesterday...

So I have noticed that a lot of people have been doing a EMO post/s lately, so I guess I will do one too, my way, the PERASAN way....

Yes, I know because I am so smart that I have been affecting people around me in such an awesome way. I am so sorry that I am so handsome and HOT! I am so sorry that all the girls can't have me well because there is only one of me. I am so sorry for being so perfect... I am so sorry for those people who does not know me...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE! I am sorry for being so random at times. I am sorry for being sexy. I am sorry. You all can stop crying now. All are forgiven...

I guess this is going to be a short post. BAIBAI Amigos!

Still want more?! Fine...here is nigahiga specially for you!


0 comments: