BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 21, 2009

LaDiDa

My Name Is:


Kenny Ng Jing Quan
The Place I Want To Go Right Now:
-The Happiest Place On Earth-



Las Vegas, although sometimes I have the urge to change it to Disneyland XD
My Favorite Place:

Any Apple Store X) I'm just joking, it's actually my bed.
My Favorite Drink:
 

Coca-Cola :)
My Favorite Food Recently:
 

Food from Chili's
My Favorite Thing:
 

Anything from Apple
My Favorite Color:
 

Black & White
I live in:
 

Hogwarts (Remember Harry Potter?)
I was born in:
 

A Rapid KL Bus (Just joking kay...Pantai Hospital)
I'm studying at:



Wesley Methodist School, Sentul
My Favorite Story:

Need I say more?
My hobby:
 

zzzzzZZZZZZZ
I want to be like:
 

 I mean like who wouldn't want to be him?
-Tag Finished-
I tag anyone who wants to do this :)
Ciao!

0 comments: