BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

 
Hey people...dead blog yea? I know... 1 more hour to reunion dinner and I just wanted to wish you guys Happy Chinese New Year!!!

So school holiday is like for a week this year and I just want to sleep the whole day...not party the whole day...I'll be effin tired if I do that for 1 week straight...Been feeling kinda down lately...dunno why but yea...so...crawling into a shell and rotting does not sound that bad. 

School has been homework-ish I guess? Luckily there's this 1 week of holiday but sadly when we come back there will be exams... I know I just got out of it...but there's this other thing pulling me towards it...guess you guys don't understand huh?

I guess it never really started after all. Both players to the end... So yea... I wonder if it is too soon... Sooner the better right? Right?

Gonna go back to school after CNY...changed...

That's all...till next time, Ciao!

0 comments: