BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2 much 2 write!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!STOP IT WITH D NAMES WHICH HAVE A RANDOM LETTER FOLLOWED BY -ENNY!!so much 2 write in dis post since i did not update it for quite some time already....ok...lets start from friday!!!nothing much on friday though, only didn;t made it for long jump....but then Yuan Thern asked me to try out for short putt.The teacher said I got potential and that I maybe I can skip gymrama!!!Saturday.....(BTW....don't blame me for my lousy blogging and spelling....I am just too lazy to give a damn)speaking about Saturday....my school had its annual jog-a-thon!!!It was like so-so loh....Me and Hao Yi jogged with each other at first but then we seperated cause I had to tie my shoelace.Some kind of friendship Hao Yi!!!If you're wondering I finished in the middle pack there....stop it with your applause!!!Then at night....my dad took us to this restaurant and made each person eat 1 fish!!!you heard me 1 whole fish per peson....sunday was just a drag but I bought I new game for my wii!!!Need for speed undercover!!!woo!!!!monday....I think monday like some how a very lucky day for me!!!sports practise...I made it for shorst putt!!!bye bye gymrama!!!plus the teacher said I had the best throw so I became the 1st selection person.....mixed feelings about that since I had to work harder:(then science came....at first I did not do science homework then like all my friends were like,"Kenny...you are so screwed man!!!"But then during science....we took so long watching videos teacher forgot to discuss with us!!!relief man....the again during speech & drama, we had to do this puppet thingy which I didn't do but we had to go in front of the class and do some noob show thing....THANK GOD TEACHER DIDN'T CALL ME!!!and then as usual we had english which was even more a drag then Sunday.Our anglish teacher just keeps
talking and talking and talking!!!So happy school was over that day!!!Today a.k.a Tuesday was a very painful day as in a physical day....Somehowwww....its not like I did anything to "those people"do I like a boy who is not innocent?!!!But like today during basketball....the girls suddenly came to thrash the boys game....well its partly my fault sice I thrashed their game first!!But the girls gave me no space to shoot the ball man!!!And then suddenly a ball Christi threw somehow managaed to find my head and down goes my glasses and I had to spend the last period science bending my glasses.....wow...blogging is really hard work!!!

0 comments: