BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Okay, here is the list of some of my new friends I met at Wesley....

Hao Yi-Nice guy, sort of a really big American Idol fan.
Jonathan-Sits next to Hao Yi, nice guuy too.A bit to crazy sometimes.
Shin Thong-She sits next to me, very BIG anime fan.
Li Yin-Some girl who sits in front of me who likes some guy Chester.It annoys her when I say her name in a high pitched voice.
Rudii-He came from the same school as Hao Yi.He is a Chin-dian.Try touching his hair....
Weng Jian-He likes this girl in Form 2, I think....He sits aline at the back of the class.
Lionel-Surprisingly, he lives near me. He has to sports shoe due to some problem with his feet.
Ei Ling-She stands behind me during assembly.She has a dog bite on her hand....
Cendy-a.k.a Berpasir.She likes to poke me in my stomach which she thinks makes me feel all weord and stuff.Sort of Ei Ling's best friend. She wears FAKE BATA btw...
Joshua-Some guy who thinks his watch is hot wtf?!I think he is gay to.He can be so annoying sometimes.
Han Jie-He used to sit next to me until teacher changed his place(Curse you Kamala!!!)Nice guy...Our geo teacher thinks he is cool..... cause he does not talk much.
Nikita-Mutated tall girl.Kind of fun person to talk to.
Jo Yee-Lousiest assistant monitor eva.She beats up random boys.DIE BIATCH!!
Rachel-She is in the same group as me during Science.She becomes high after drinking Revive.
Jonas-Our monitor!!He does a hell of a job better then Jo Yee.People say he is emo, I don't think so.0.o
Christi-She lives near me too.Out of no reason, she started kicking my leg recently, weird....
Natalie-Raping Vampire.Kind of weird sometimes...but she is ok lor.She says I am ruining her life.0.oShe eats the weirdest stuff......
Yuan Fang-She is harder to describe then the other people.Nice friend though...Always helps me.
Rachel No.2-She is so random man!!!She is kind of funny too.
Wen Yie-I guess she likes to watch movies like me too!!!She is too kind of fuuny sometimes.
Rose-Nice friend, I think she is kind of rich. She is has like an iPod Touch, her family has like two sports car.Plus she has like so many brothers and 1 sister.
Suet Wei-Nice friend, always hangs out with Rose.Kind of weird too.She says that she goes to the sperm bank everyday.





0 comments: