BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 21, 2009

So by this week, I think I will in my new school (Wesley Methodist) for like about 7 weeks now. So here is a list of all my new teachers whose names I might remember.

Teachers
Mdm Kamala-Homerow teacher(form teacher)Weeeeeeell, lets just say she teaches me English and she sucks!!!I hate her!!!Her classes are SO BORING!!!
she is a pain in the a**!Bad teacher

Encik Abdul Rahim-He teaches me B.M.not a bad guy.Sometimes explains somthing too detailed until it goes from praying to Jews....Weird right?!!How did it get to that?Sometimes his jokes may be a bit akward but funny like hell!!!Good teacher

Mr Loke-Science teacher.Weird guy, sometimes he has trouble finishing his sentences though....It would sound like, "Class...today we are going to do this experiment and then through this experiment we can....erm....ermmm" I suggest you to not join American Idol dude.But afterall he is kind of so-so lor.One thing still puzzles me...he said that he used to work at Glan Eagle, I wonder what happened and got him landed here?I bet he got fired, lol.Good teacher

Mdm Hasimah(HMA)-Maths teacher.Nothing luch to say about her though...She is ok lor.The best thing is that she doesn't give that much homework.Well, when she is angry she tends to lecture that person slowly....and then says, "You better watchout..."Good teacher

Speech and Drama teacher....I don't know her name!!!Well its not my faullt lar....

I don't know the Sejarah's teacher name too.Not my fault lor.After all she is just the replacement teacher.I think she needs lessons on how to wrap her tudung lar.She wraps it damn weird.Not sure how to explain it though.She is ok-ok lor.She does not make Sejarah that boring....(OMG!!! I can't believe I just siad that!)Good teacher.

Mdm Rafidah-She taches me K.H.She is ok....I think she dresses the best among all the teachers.She takes stuff sometimes too serious....chill madam.....Good teacher.

Mdm Norasima-Hilarious Geo teacher.She is damn funny lars....Although I find the mole below her nose kinda akward.....It kinda scares me.The way she teaches Geo makes us memorize everything like super fast!!!Magical....Awesome teacher.

Moral teacher...I forgot her name too...Sorry madam!!!She is kind of cool too lar.But she can read stuff in like so many kind of voices which is not very easy to hear especially in B.M.

Mr Loh-Sports teacher.Do I need to say more?He sucks man!!!Worse teacher.

I never knew our Art teacher's name....She can draw!!Duh...since she teaches us art.She is a bit funny sometimes.I barely pay attention during her class so I don't know much what to write about her.

I don't even bothered knowing our computer's teacher name.I don't think more than half of our class knows her name.So do I need to say more?

Sivik teachers name has been forgotten too.But she is awesome man!!!She doesn't give us anything to do!!!Oh!!Did I mention she can run too?!!She won our school's jog-a-thon.

Thats all for my school teachers.So overall they are quite cool and good.Except for some of them.....

0 comments: