BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hola Amigos!!! Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately, cuz exams are coming.....not that I am studying or anything.Yesterday Rose made me apologize to Suet Wei for....I am not really sure why also.It is maybe I keep on hitting her softly during Maths.0.o

Speaking about yesterday, during games period, sadly we had no games but we ended with free period to study which ending up with the whole class talking about mostly about nonsense.Jonathon was studying Moral during that period, wonder how could he concentrate with all that noise?Than suddenly Nikita took of her glasses and started wiping her eyes....As usual all of us started asking us what happened....and than as usual.....she denied it by saying she was sleepy and in the end we found out someone made a racist comment about her.And btw, Jo Yee (remember....the lousy monitor)wore contacts today and she looked hilarious!!!

Nothing much lar to write except got exam lor......I want an iPhone!!!(that was so random)


0 comments: