BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola hola and hola pi-pal of the dying Earth!!! Today is Earth hour and during Earth's annual hour....lets give her a good rest from her never ending sickness by shutting off all our lights and just erm...I don't know do something in the dark? For me, I am gonna update my blog, in the dark. So here I came up with a few ways to save the Earth!!!

1)Walk in your underwear the whole day and don't on the fan or the air-conditioner. This will not only save tons of electricity annually, it will also make life a whole lot happier!!!:)

2)On those cold days in the winter, pour oil on your body first then put yourself on fire, this way, not only can you save money on the heater, you can become nice and chilly real fast!

3)Don't go to school! Going to school meaning to buy books and other stuff which does not help the environment, so what I suggest is to just stay at home......FOREVER!

4)Try to conserve as much energy as you can, meaning try not to do anything, just lay in your bed all day long your special needs? Thats what technology is for right?

5)Get Kenny an iPod touch, trust me, it will help save the environment!

If you do manage to follow all these steps(pray you will pass Step 2 though) you will help save the environment!!!Woo hoo for you....

Yea....this post is not going to be very long since its in the dark....but here is a video of my favorite people from youtube!!! GO NIGAHIGA!!! I will be posting different videos of nigahiga every week buy feel free to watch it at www.youtube.com!



0 comments: