BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hola senior and senoritas!!! This is be second time blogging in ermmm I think in three days right?Well who cares.....Good news everyone!!! I just finished my English Project...Woo Hoo!!![applause] Take that fat one!!! Now I just have Moral, Crap Book(Scrap book, but what's the difference?), some other crap which I might remember on the last day of the holidays....Anyways, take a look at my project and tell me how it looks in front only because the inside sucks....yea I know it sucks more than Suet Wei....
Ugly right the front page....well what to do since I finished it and all already....And I just finished finding the pictures for my Geography project just now, well it kind of sucks since my area is covered in clouds and I had to zoom it out 4 times to actually see the buildings and stuff....Apart from my school work, here's some videos where I show of my culinary skills....(finish product)




I hope it is cooked lor...Or not me and my dog is screwed .....But over all it looks not bad right?I damn pro at cooking maggi mee!!! I should become a chef when I grow up :)

So are you feeling sad today? Feeling down and out and down right gloomy? Well if that's so...here are some funny videos I found on the internet to cheer up!:)





Damn stupid right the Samsung video? I feel like getting that phone after I watched it....So here's a picture of my dog eating maggi mee, enjoy!^.^Yea, I know...CRAZY!

0 comments: