BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hola pi-pal of Earth!!!Omg!!!There is like so much to write in this post......First to start it of is of course the whole of WMS knows it......EXAMS ARE OVER!!!WOO HOO!!!

Plus this is my first picture I uploaded in my blog!!!
Now that the exams is over, I am ermmm. What am I going to do after the exams again?Well who cares about that anyway =p. More importantly, the holidays are here too!!!OMG!!!Can this get any better? Sadly no.....:(

Yesterday SPM results came out.....they said WMS did extremely good. My bro got his too.Not sure wether should I say it hear on the web....Maybe I should get his permission first.Nah.....thats too much work to do.Anyways....to celebrate his results...we went to BSC and ate at Chillies!!!Here are some pictures of the food only.



Yea, I know I suck at posting pictures....but I will try to improve ok?!!

Heres a cute picture to end my blog with:

0 comments: