BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Hola pi-pal.....I'm running out of ways to say hello here...and don't really have anymore semangat to brain storm for a new one because I have this disease called:


Lollipop

Addict

Zebra

Yawning

In short this crazy-madly-vastly-spreading disease is called L-A-Z-Y, yea....SHOCKING RIGHT?!!! You can help by calling and donate an ipod touch to one of these poor kids(including me of course :) )at this toll-free hot line 1800-I am too lazy too call-I forgot the number-00!

So these are among the highlights of my weekend which is BTW not very interesting....Saturday, I woke up on 9 o'clock then did some stuff which I obviously forgotten already....then I went to tuition, came back, SLEEP!!!Woke about an hour before dinner then ate a dinner which was not bad if you wanted to know then started to watch football and some Saturday-Night-Movie thing....usual Saturday....did I mention I played Resident Evil 4 on my Wii yet?

Sunday morning was kind of a blur for me except remembering eating at a mamak store for breakfast. Later we sent our dog to Ikano for grooming, while we went to eat lunch and go to Popular. Lunch was not bad and I have some pictures but due to my L-A-Z-Y sickness, I can't....and then when it was time to collect my dog...I was SHOCKED to see my dog's tail braided!!!Now he looks like a you know...GAY, not that I am against them or anything...(Hao Yi don't get mad)When I came home my mother's brother came then we dinner with them and after that it was a blur again....

Yup...so that was praticularly my weekends, not interesting right?So as me and Li Shan says it, BAI!!! And I know!!! My new haircut sucks!!!Arh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: