BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 27, 2009



Yey!!! I just got my 1000th paw print!!! Woo Hoo!!! This is such an emotional moment man... It was like just a few months ago when I
first started my blog, it was a few months ago right.... Anyways... thanks for the support guy and keep on visiting Kooky Empire!!!

Now with that said, I want to blog about my weekend and today, ok... so here it goes:

So on Sunday, I went to this And1 Streetball thingy... My team lost by 1point which was kind of dissapoitng but I managed to get this cool jersey but no picture yet since it is being washed right now... but here are some pictures from the basketball thing...

Yea I know I am not the best of photographers...but I will try to take some better pictures next time.

Today during Science was drama man...the experiment was! We all wasted so many matches!!! Maybe 20-30 matches, I think. After the experiment, Rachel made a wax island and then cut it into a heart shape Than later the Science teacher suddenly stormed out of the class room and she came crying, so drama man...I think that's all right? I think I forgotten something important to post about...well who cares.Here
all some cute pictures of Lucky!


0 comments: