BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi(In a very short and fast way, remember guys? :)



Hi guys, Happy Esther? I am not really sure because I am not Christian you know, but anyways you get it right...

So I just finished watching American Idol and Scot went out!!! Yey, almost taught Anoop was going out there but he sang okay the night before but if you want more details about American Idol inside and out, just go to my friends blog who is BTW crazy about AI, so BEWARE, I warned you.....

www.nkhy.blogspot.com

It's free advertising Hao Yi!!! Be grateful....

Anyways, during AI there was this performance by Florida for the song "Right Round", which was totally awesome which also reminded me about recess today. It was just like a few hours ago, [flashback] me and Hao Yi was walking on the basketball court when suddenly we got attracted to the basketball pole and started clinging onto it while spinning around it too. I hope no one was looking at us.......

So that's about it for this time and here is nigahiga specially for you guys!!! For this video you got to understand that they have a movie coming out soon and they want to promote it, you may not understand about the premiere stuff but it is still hilarious.









0 comments: