BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sorry guys that I haven't been updating my blog in a while, it's just that I have a real busy lifestyle!!! You know what I mean, I like have to eat, sleep, eat than sleep than maybe play with Lucky sleep again!!! That is like 5 things to do, I am surprised you don't call that multitasking. So you get my point right?

So getting to the point, lately in school there has been like some kind of you know...love affair kind of stuff, you know girl like boy that boy like other girl, that girl like another girl who likes another boy which also likes a boy! JKJK, but you get the point. So people have been like I don't know avoiding each other? AND LADIES, I AM STILL SINGLE!!! CALL ME!!! And the weirdest part is that the girls come to me to tell me their boy problems, yes I appreciate the fact that you all trust me to keep your secret save but seriously I am a guy, I have a thing(down there)! But in the end, you all still can tell me your boy problems, if you must... Why can't the world live happily together just like Barney(the pink dinosour), just like this:Woops! Maybe wrong picture but you get the idea.

Sorry guys again that i never post any picture about the sports day, very lazy lor! But you can go to my friends blog to see some pictures too. Just came back from basketball with Lionel and Ian, due to the safety of Ian's dignity, I will not post the pictures I took. Although you can see them if you ask me at school! Speaking about school, it reminds me of something important I must do... What is it!!! I think it starts with h and ends with k. Well gota go!!! Bai!!! Stay sexy!!! XOXOXOXOXO



0 comments: