BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hola pi-pal, OMG!!! Today, the only 2 things hotter than me in the whole of Block D was yes, Mdm Noraisimah(Did I spell it right?) and the weather!!! During the storm yesterday, there was like lightning, you know...lightning go zap zap than power box go BOOM! When power box go boom boom means no light light=air corn!!! And the worst thing was that it only rained when the school finished!!! I was like WTH man...IT ONLY RAINED AFTER WE SUFFERED THE WHOLE DAY!!! Luckily there is Sports Rehersal tomorrow, so TNB has some time to fix it. And BTW... GO LIVERPOOL!!! Although I am not really the biggest fan of Liverpool, I just don't like Ch**sea! As I was saying there is Sports Rehearsal tomorrow, so I would like to wish you all Good Luck toorrow and on Saturday too. Hope I can get some nice pictures on these 2 days...



0 comments: